Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: "A Book of Dreams"

From: llovich@aol.com (Llovich)
Date: 19 Nov 1994 18:30:27 -0500
Subject: Re: "A Book of Dreams"
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@aol.net

In article <1443626975.7880084@tvo.tvo.org>, TRUSTNO1@tvo.org (Shane
Markle) writes:

>Has anyone read "A Book of Dreams" by Peter Reich, the book Cloudbusting
was
>based on?   I've finally located a copy, but I'm going to have to travel
>pretty far and then get a library card for a library I'll probably never
go
>to again, except to return the book.  If you've read it, tell me, is it
worth
>the bother?

The first half is definitely worth the bother, but I thought the book was
still available for purchase in North America. It has a THAT photo from
the "Cloudbusting" video on the cover and is in paperback. I paid $7 or so
dollars for it. So check with your local bookstore before the big library
trek.

VanceMan