Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: "A Book of Dreams"

From: Danielle Fodor <dcfodor@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 1994 15:54:59 -0800
Subject: Re: "A Book of Dreams"
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

On Sat, 19 Nov 1994, Llovich wrote:

> The first half is definitely worth the bother, but I thought the book was
  still available for purchase in North America. It has a THAT photo from
> the "Cloudbusting" video on the cover and is in paperback. I paid $7 or so
> dollars for it. So check with your local bookstore before the big library
> trek.
>
> VanceMan

when did you buy your copy of the book? i read it about three years ago
from a copy that i found at a local junior college.  i found the book was
very very moving and wished to buy a copy of it.  i called a numebr of
bookstores, and after repeated attempts with little sucess, finally found
one store that had it on a list that listed the book as out of print.  if
the book is back in print(which is possible, since the copy i had read
had a different cover on it, with a picture of reich) i'd really like to
get a hold of one.

if you still have your copy, could you do me the favor of looking up the
publisher and last printing date and such, so perhaps i could have find a
copy of it?  it would be much appreciated.

danielle
dcfodor@ucdavis.edu