Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

"Curse on the Demon" on Cinemax

From: llovich@aol.com (Llovich)
Date: 19 Nov 1994 18:10:22 -0500
Subject: "Curse on the Demon" on Cinemax
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@aol.net

Cinemax -- the U.S. "premium" channel has been showing "Curse of the
Demon" this month. This version is the 95 minute version, not the 83
minute one. I've never see the shorter one, so I don't know what's missing
from that version. But if you've a KTB fan, it's essential viewing (at
least once).

And hey, has Chris Williams thought of doing a "Hounds of Love" song/
"Curse of the Demon" visual like the "Infant Kiss" song/"The Innocents"
visual on the TapeTree?

-- VanceMan