Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: "A Book of Dreams"

From: mws@ripco.com (Monz)
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 1994 17:39:00 GMT
Subject: Re: "A Book of Dreams"
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@rci.ripco.com (Net News Admin)

Shane Markle (TRUSTNO1@tvo.org) wrote:
: Has anyone read "A Book of Dreams" by Peter Reich, the book Cloudbusting was
: based on?   I've finally located a copy, but I'm going to have to travel
: pretty far and then get a library card for a library I'll probably never go
: to again, except to return the book.  If you've read it, tell me, is it worth
: the bother?

        I read it a few years ago -- well worth it.  Actually it's well worth
a couple of readings because there is a lot in it.  It's basically the
autobiography of Peter Reich with a bit of political/spiritual commentary
thrown in for good measure.  It is still in print, so you might want to order
your own copy.