Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

videos

From: bbrown@icon.net (Bill Brown)
Date: 19 Nov 1994 09:46:45 GMT
Subject: videos
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hi...

Truly wonderful!  Being a long-time (since '79) Kate fan, I'm just loving
the information and discussion going on in this group...

Now, I was wondering, (hope if I'm not crossing any boundaries, or
stepping on any electronic toes here) does anyone out there have any Kate
video for trade?

I'm looking for TV appearences promoting/performing Hounds Of Love, The
Sensual World, and The Red Shoes...

Looking for NTSC VHS or Beta, BetaCam, 3/4" U-Matic, 1", or even D-2!

If my sources pan out, I might be able to accept PAL & SECAM in the above
formats...

I'm compiling a list of video that I have, will hopefully soon have it
available in an "e-mailable" format...

Kate discussion (to keep in form with the group)

What was the first song of hers that you heard, that caused you to get
interested in her music?

I was in a record shop, and the owner was playing "Hammer Horror", I fell
in love with it.  That day, I bought the U.K. 7" of "Wuthering Heights",
the 7"
"Hammer Horror" from Italy, A U.S. "Kick Inside", and a French "Lionheart"

Been a big fan of hers ever since!