Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Free TLTCTC screening in L.A.

From: gc3@infinet.com (George Cifrancis)
Date: 9 Nov 1994 07:12:01 GMT
Subject: Re: Free TLTCTC screening in L.A.
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Lisa Arzt (Lisa_Arzt@sonymusic.com) wrote:
: Hi all,

: I have information to pass on about yet another free screening of TLTCTC, this
: one in Los Angeles:

: It's THIS SATURDAY, Nov. 12th, at midnight (how fun!) at the Laemmle Sunset 5,
: which is at the intersection of Crescent Heights & Sunset (where the Virgin
: Records is.)  It's FREE, and is first come, first served.  There should be an
: ad in this Thursday's L.A. Weekly with details, too.

In case anyone doesn't know, the LaserDisc and tape of TLTCTC is available
in stores (in the U.S. anyways) now.

--

George C.
---