Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Line, the cross & the curve

From: gc3@infinet.com (George Cifrancis)
Date: 9 Nov 1994 07:09:21 GMT
Subject: Re: The Line, the cross & the curve
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Jerome Chan (yjc@po.cwru.edu) wrote:
: Urm, I found this video at Tower Records in Cleveland so I assume TLTCTC
: has been released! :P

I picked up the LaserDisc of The Line, The Cross and the Curve at the
local Camelot Music here in Columbus Ohio.
Can't say I am too impressed with the film though.  Which I guess
is consistant with the fact I was not impressed with "THE RED SHOES" album.

--

George C.
---