Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KTE ON VH-1. YAH!

From: am672@freenet.carleton.ca (David J. Zimmerly)
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 1994 19:32:26 GMT
Subject: Re: KTE ON VH-1. YAH!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@freenet.carleton.ca (Usenet News Admin)

In a previous article, welsh@epcc.edinburgh.ac.uk (Evan Welsh) says:

>On the plus side, I did manage to catch the Red Shoes video and the
>legendary SNL appearance on VH-1 this weekend. And if that wasn't Paul
>Shaffer from the Tonight Show playing the piano she was sitting on...

Well, as they say, "right church, wrong pew" - something akin to confusing
The Two Ronnies with Rowan and Atkinson, perhaps? Of course, what our
UK-based friend meant to say was Paul Shaffer from the rib of David
Letterman in his various incarnations on at least two different talk shows
on two different networks and none of which was the Tonight Show of Johnny
Carson and now Jay Leno fame.

I'm about to be cut off, so I'll be merciful and go away.

David

--

There's definitely, definitely, definitely no logic to human behaviour...

                                                           - Bjork