Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KTE ON VH-1. YAH!

From: Evan Welsh <welsh@epcc.edinburgh.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 1994 09:18:29 GMT
Subject: Re: KTE ON VH-1. YAH!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: UseNet News Admin <cnews@dcs.ed.ac.uk>

>>>>> "Peter" == Peter Byrne Manchester <PMANCHESTER@ccmail.sunysb.edu> writes:

Peter> I fear we are dependent on our esteemed colleagues in the UK and
Peter> Europe to cue up tape and capture this thing for some future
Peter> tapetree.  I sorrow to say in addition that I'll bet this is nothing
Peter> new.  But I would share your joy--and frustration--it indeed it is a
Peter> new interview, and all we can do is hear about it.

Sadly it didn't show. For some reason they ignored the schedule and gave us
2 hours of Robert Plant instead. Maybe it'll show up soon. I'll keep my
eyes peeled.

On the plus side, I did manage to catch the Red Shoes video and the
legendary SNL appearance on VH-1 this weekend. And if that wasn't Paul
Shaffer from the Tonight Show playing the piano she was sitting on...

 / Evan Welsh <welsh@epcc.ed.ac.uk>   http://www.epcc.ed.ac.uk/~welsh/ \
/  Edinburgh Parallel Computing Centre             +44 (0)131 650 5960  \
\  Key fingerprint =  89 FE E0 9E CB 67 3B 22  31 90 B9 BA 51 12 DC 0E  /
 \____________PGP public key available by request or finger____________/