Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: portishead

From: Lee@lowlevel.demon.co.uk (Lee Brown)
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 94 23:46:01 GMT
Subject: Re: portishead
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

In article <00654.2865931061.3941@opcode.com>
   jon@opcode.com (Jon Drukman) writes:
> portishead
>
> so, there's this group from bristol england called PORTISHEAD and they are
> all the rage right now.  i got a promo of the album and it would probably
> definitely appeal to many love-hounds readers.
[cut]
> /jon

Jon,

How can anyone get hold of some of this music?

I mean OK, so you have a promo (which I obviously can't buy).  Do I have to
go see them?  Or do they have tapes/CD's or something I can buy?

Actually, come to think of it, I'd much prefer to see them live.  Yesterday
I just went to a Pink-Floyd concert and have decided, I just _have_ to get
out and see more bands nowadays (been too long in passing).

Regards,
||  Lee Brown  ||  Internet: lee@lowlevel.demon.co.uk ||  CI$: 100325,3304  ||