Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love Hounds

From: larry@hal.com (Larry Hernandez)
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 1994 17:31:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Love Hounds
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

TRUSTNO1@tvo.org (Shane Markle) asked the 64K$ question:

*How do I subscribe to Love-Hounds?
*I've tried sending a message to LOVE-HOUNDS-REQUEST@UUNET.UU.NET but got no
*response.
*Someone help me out please.

Well, Shane, you just must not have done it exactly right. I'd suggest you try it
again, but use initial-caps on the L and H only, everything else lower case.
Maybe a few warm words and compliments interspersed among an adequately-worded
grovel of a request for attention may help. You see, we have this rather particular
psycho-moderator around here who will only pay attention to people who DO IT RIGHT.
I emphasize, Shane.  It took me n tries, so don't feel bad.

And don't be fooled by those unauthorized t-shirts floating around that reflect
that same mistake and can only be worn correctly by short-haired people-it only
compounds things.  Just get with the program, man.

;-) :-) Larry  (long live the new Diet Coke design)