Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RE: The Discovery of the 9th wave chorus

From: "Karen L. Newcombe" <kln@crl.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 1994 19:26:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: The Discovery of the 9th wave chorus
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Cc: willtre@aol.com

I'd like to thank Willtre from AOL for posting that incredible find for
us.  The mystery of the 9th Wave male chorus is now at least partly
solved.  I wonder if those mysterious liner notes, when translated, will
reveal the Georgian name of that piece of music, and which choir recorded it.

I hope to find a copy this weekend.  I also hope Willtre will forward
that information to Kate; as I remember efforts to find the source of the
recording were in vain and I'm sure Kate would be interested to finally
know where it came from.

Boy, next thing that will turn up will have to be a tape of the Magician
of Lublin with no voice-over.  Or perhaps a CD with all the missing Kate
recordings on it . . . instrumental RUTH, MOP, Dreamtime, who knows what
will surface next!

Karen  kln@crl.com  See you folks Saturday!