Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

T-shirt stuff...

From: Michael Hotchin <mhotchin@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 94 11:00:28 TZ
Subject: T-shirt stuff...
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Reality check - Nettwerk *only* got involved because the shirt designs,
as presented, *ALL* use copyrighted material.  My understanding is that
using copyrighted material without permission (for example,
copying TLTCTC on the next Tape Tree), is usually considered
to be in poor taste.  Perhaps I was mistaken on this?

	Mike H.