Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Oct. 25; Cathy Demos song names

From: flexnet@netcom.com (Brad Waddell)
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 1994 09:01:49 GMT
Subject: Re: Oct. 25; Cathy Demos song names
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Karen L. Newcombe (kln@crl.com) wrote:
: A fellow on AOL who taped the Cathy demos off the air in Arizona several
: years back sent me a listing of the names of the songs that the deejay
: read off the tape box, which was sent to Capitol when Kate was shopping
: demos around (or so the deejay claimed).

Wow! I taped the same show, it was 1980 or so, here in Phoenix, the
station was K-15, Jonathon I think was the DJ, and it was Christmas day.
It was AM so my copy is pretty bad! Is this available on CD? Thanks.

Brad Waddell - FLEXquarters  | "That song could bring tears
Looking for Friends!         | to a glass eye" - Joe Jackson
flex@primenet.com            |