Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Ticket availability for screenings in Chicago & Madison

From: Lisa Arzt <Lisa_Arzt@sonymusic.com>
Date: 24 Oct 94 10:57:10 EDT
Subject: Ticket availability for screenings in Chicago & Madison
To: Love-Hounds <Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

Hi everyone,

In the category of "NOW she tells me"....  Sally in Chicago called me today to
ask me to pass on that the free tickets for the TLTCTC screenings in Chicago &
Madison aren't in the stores that are giving them away yet.

Tickets for the CHICAGO screenings will be available at Inside Track and
Chicago Compact Disc starting THURSDAY OCT. 27th.  Tickets for MADISON will be
available at B-Side starting MONDAY OCT. 24th.

So sorry for any inconvenience!!!

Lisa