Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Oct. 25; Cathy Demos song names

From: "Karen L. Newcombe" <kln@crl.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 1994 23:00:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Oct. 25; Cathy Demos song names
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

By coincidence October 25th, the release date for the video, is Crispin's
Feast.  Crispin was the Roman deity of  . . . . you guessed it!  SHOES!

A fellow on AOL who taped the Cathy demos off the air in Arizona several
years back sent me a listing of the names of the songs that the deejay
read off the tape box, which was sent to Capitol when Kate was shopping
demos around (or so the deejay claimed).  Since they differ slightly from
the names on the various boots floating around, I thought I'd post them
FYI:

-The Kick Inside (Brother)
-Hammer Horror
-It Hurts Me
-Stranded at the Moonbase
-Kashka from Baghdad
-Surrender Into the Roses
-Oh, To Be In Love
-Rinfi the Gypsy
-On Fire Inside a Snowball
-Dali
-Where are the Lionhearts
-Violin
-The Craft of Love
-The Gay Farewell
-Something Like a Song
-Frightened Eyes
-Disbelieving Angel
-Nevertheless, You'll Do
-Come Closer To Me, Babe
-So Soft
-Rare Flower
-While Davy Dozed

Perhaps IED can match up any of these that aren't obvious from the title
with which song it belongs to.  How's that for convoluted grammar?  How on
earth do I manage to make myself understood at all?

Hey, BTW, the coke can thing was a joke, OK?

Hey, Sony, peek-a-boo!

Karen  kln@crl.com