Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: videos, tww box

From: ghough@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu (Gerald E Hough)
Date: 20 Oct 1994 17:31:01 GMT
Subject: Re: videos, tww box
To: rec-music-gaffa@rodan.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hmmm, about the Cathy demos...

My 2 LPs have the following (I count 28)

Cathy's Album:  Kashka from Baghdad/Coming Up/Oh to be in Love/Playing
Canasta/Snow/Ferry Me Over/Lionhearts/Violin/Craft of Love/Queen Eddie/
In My Garden/Frightened Eyes/Never The Less/Goodnight Baby/So Soft/
I Don't see why I shouldn't

Cathy's Album too:  The Kick Inside/Hammer Horror/A Rose Growing Old/
Keep Me Waiting/Davy/Disbelieving Angel/Dont Push Your Foot on the
Heartbreak/Kite/L'Amour Looks Something Like You/Strange Phenomena/
Moving/Really Gets Me Going/(Kashka from Baghdad)

The track in parenthesis isn't listed on the cover, but is on the album...
All titles are as listed on the sleeve, and are sometimes incorrectly
named compared to the actual studio album cuts (but we've all talked about
those already a while ago).  IE: I'm too lazy to figure out the real names
%^)

So I get 28 cuts... I'm not sure where the others are from... Maybe on the
other formats of the albums ???  And I don't count Kashka 2X...

And about TWW:  I saw it for $120 at Brass City Records in Waterbury, CONN
a few years ago but didn't buy it %^(.  But then again, I had all of the
stuff in it (except the pictures and stuff), so I didn't feel guilty.
I think it was for the LP boxed set, which I was most interested in...
But I could be wrong- It WAS a long time ago!

--Jer

|"One night living kamikaze				|TheSistersOfMercy|
| Dive in, do or die and make a splash                  |KateBush/XFilesGA|
| Then watch all the water run over the sides..."	|       - -       |
|		--TRASH by BERLIN			| Gerald E. Hough |