Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

videos, tww box

From: Irvin Fei-Chiang Lin <iflin@artsci.wustl.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 1994 00:50:06 -0500 (GMT-0500)
Subject: videos, tww box
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

	okay...being a sad fairly recent kate fan (well since 1989,
which methinksis pretty new)i have to say that i feel rather left out of
the whole rate kate videos....

	i have only seen maybe two or three of her videos....*sob*...so
pity me.

	thus i am asking if anyone knows where i can get a hold of some
of her video compilations (like the whole story, sensual
world...anything).  i would really appreciate it!!!  i have been
searching all over this city and i have turned out naught.  :(  plaeas be
kind and email me if you know of any sources... :)

	i do have another question...recently someone said that there
were 30 cathy demos to count...but i only have 21!!!!  can anyone email
me or post the list of the thirty titles and what/where the bootlegs
are?  i know this is kinda annoying to those who already have the boots,
so you can just email me and i woudl be ever so grateful!!!

	finally i do have to mention to the person who asked if anyone got TWW
at less than $120 that i was able to obtain TWW
for about $88 US.  but i was lucky because i got it in Taiwan...i haven't
seen it anywhere here for under $140.

	thank you thank you thank you in advance for any information!!!

	irvin
	iflin@artsci.wustl.edu

	good sex for me is getting it up.
				-allen ginsberg age 64