Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RE: TLTCTC Video Party in SF

From: Gleea@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 1994 01:32:14 -0400
Subject: RE: TLTCTC Video Party in SF
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: Gleea@aol.com

ACK!!!

Karen, I've been waiting breathlessly for this chance to not only see TLTCTC
once more, but to meet some nifty Love Hounds type people, only to have your
proposed date be really REALLY *lousy* for me.

October 29 is, you see, the Saturday of Halloween weekend, and for those of
us who are Pagan it is the biggest holiday of the year.  Reclaiming (whom
you've said you are familiar with in our email correspondence) is having
they're *BIG* annual Spiral Dance which I would miss only if Kate was going
to be Live and in person in your living room.  BTW, I highly recommend this
ritual to any who will be in the Bay Area that evening who is interested in
Pagan religion(s).  And for those of you out there in the world who haven't
the slightest idea what I'm talking about, and would like to know, email me.

May I suggest that you move the time back a bit to around 3 or 4 in the
afternoon on 10/29?  Or better yet, make it the _following_ weekend?  *Pretty
please*?  With Sugar, frutopia and Kate on top?

Sorry for the non-Kate babble.

Yours "In the Circle of Fire,"

Lee <gleea@aol.com>