Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate Bush and the inimitable Dawn French

From: nbc@informatics.rutherford.ac.uk
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 1994 10:32:08 +0000
Subject: Re: Kate Bush and the inimitable Dawn French
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

>From: Connie Lofton <Connie_Lofton@sonymusic.com>
>Subject: Kate Bush and the inimitable Dawn French
>Now,  Ray has mentioned to me that he believes that French & Saunders (who have
>done fantastic, dead-on spoofs of music acts like ABBA, Guns & Roses,
>Shakespeare's Sister and Fleetwood Mac) might have done a send-up of none other
>than her Kateness doing "Wuthering Heights"!   Can anyone out there in
>Gaffa-land confirm or deny this?

I think I have seen everything F&S have done on TV and I have never seen them
do a Kate send-up.

If you are a Dawn French fan have you seen her own series (with JS) called
Murder Most Horrid? The quality varies a bit because each show has different
writers. More like The Comic Strip then F&S.

Neil
--
Neil Calton                          UUCP:   ..!mcsun!ukc!rlinf!nbc
Informatics Department,              NSFNET: nbc%inf.rl.ac.uk@nsfnet-relay.ac.uk