Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

This Mortal Coil?

From: jchokey@leland.Stanford.EDU (James Alexander Chokey)
Date: 14 Oct 1994 09:14:37 GMT
Subject: This Mortal Coil?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.misc, rec.music.gaffa, alt.music.ecto

	Does anyone know anything about the band called "This Mortal
Coil"?  They've been reccomended to me by a couple folks, and I thought
that I'd solicit a few opinions on what they're like, what album of
theirs might be a good first choice to buy, etc.

        --  Jim C.

| James A. Chokey                            jchokey@leland.stanford.edu |
|                   Alas! Coquettes are but too rare.                    |
|                                               --  Disraeli             |