Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

New single (UK)

From: Garrick Twinney <G.Twinney@plymouth.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 1994 09:05:55 BST
Subject: New single (UK)
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hi all,
     A new Love-Hound here.  I've only been on for two days as I've
only just got access to E-mail at University.

>What?? A 7" in a 12" sleeve? Are you quite sure? This seems a
>little weird to me... I can't imagine how a 7" would fit into a 12"
>sleeve... I guess we'll have to wait and see somehow... When's the
>release date?

The release date for 'And So Is Love' is the 31st of October (in the
UK).  It is correct that there is a 7" single in a 12" sleeve with a
60x40" poster.

That's all for now.  Take care.

Garrick Twinney
gtwinney@plymouth.ac.uk