Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Please leave Tori alone

From: Steve Thomas <hyuzt@csv.warwick.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 1994 20:25:04 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Please leave Tori alone
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net (rec.music.gaffa)

Dear LoveHounds,

	I really am getting sick of the flaming of Tori that goes on here at
the moment. As some of you will be aware, I have actually interviewed the lady
for the esteemed radio station listed below right, and found her to be wholly
genuine, utterly personable and individually talented, and not the cynical
rip-off merchant some people here seem to see her as.
	If anyone wishes to flame me (though I can't imagine why anyone would
do so to someone who is only expressing his own opinion!!), please do it via
private E-mail.
	Similarly, if anyone would like a copy of the transcript of my
interview, drop me a line, but please be patient since it seems to have
vanished from my E-mail account. It'll be sent quite soon.

Cheers for now,

Steve

Steve Thomas - hyuzt@csv.warwick.ac.uk         Publicity Officer,
                                               W963 (University Radio Warwick),
"C'mon, c'mon, face it!"                       University of Warwick, Coventry,
(Kate Bush, 1993)                              Warwickshire, CV4 7AL, U.K..