Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Language is a virus from outer space

From: WretchAwry <vickie@pilot.njin.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 94 0:30:30 EDT
Subject: Re: Language is a virus from outer space
To: steve.b@tqs.com (Steve Berlin)
Cc: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Loves: Kate Bush..Happy Rhodes..Jane Siberry..Tori Amos..Peter Gabriel..

Stev0 burbles:

> I can also guess Chris's choice:
> Favorite album:  Whatever Vickie says
> Favorite songs:  Whatever Vickie says

Believe it or not, there are lots of things we don't agree on. This
really isn't fair, even as a joke.

> >Least favorite songs:
> >1) Violin
>
> Last week, someone asked why so many KateFans(tm) hate this song.  I
> wonder that myself, it's definately one of her best "Crank-the-stereo-
> to-11-and-scream-along-with-it" songs.

Only when I'm watching the Christmas special.  For albums tracks to be
cranked to 11, my vote goes to "Get Out Of My House"!

Vickie

(My vote for cutest Love-Hound goes to a lurker....Krys Fitzgerald-Morris!)