Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Language is a virus from outer space

From: steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin)
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 94 11:47:30 PDT
Subject: Language is a virus from outer space
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

mprozac@aol.com (MProzac) drools:

[moronic drivel deleted]

Hey, look, everyone!  MProzac learned how to troll!

Then, later states the very origional thought:

>I've got two words for Tori Amos ... "Kate Bush"

I've got two words for you ... "Fuck off"

On a seperate note,

WretchAwry <vickie@pilot.njin.net> says:

>Interesting...I was asked in e-mail why I and a few other "big-time"
>Kate fans hadn't participated in the Rate Kate thread.  We didn't
>hear from IED, Peter Morris, |>oug Alan, Jon Drukman, Chris Williams
>and quite a few others.
[snip]

I can easily guess IED's list:

Favorite album:  All of them
Favorite song:  All of them

I can also guess Chris's choice:

Favorite album:  Whatever Vickie says
Favorite songs:  Whatever Vickie says

>Least favorite songs:
>1) Violin

Last week, someone asked why so many KateFans(tm) hate this song.  I
wonder that myself, it's definately one of her best "Crank-the-stereo-
to-11-and-scream-along-with-it" songs.

- Stev0 the screamer

"My LEAST favorite Kate Song:  All of them" - Jon Drukman