Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate Albums

From: uli@zoodle.robin.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 1994 09:29:00 +0200
Subject: Re: Kate Albums
To: Leonard <74674.1424@CompuServe.COM>
Cc: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hi Leonard!

> I have a double album set printed in transparent red

> vinyl.  The set is titled "Kate Bush/ Moving".  It contains
> songs from the May 1979 Hammersmith Odeon concert and the
> December 28, 1979 TV special with Peter Gabriel.  The cover
> says it was mastered in England while the label on the discs
> say it was made in France.  Is this a common set?  And was
> it only released in England?

This is one of the double LP bootleg sets with that combination.
They're not too common, though it at least was not too difficult
to get them. Haven't seen them for sale for a loong loooong while
now though.

Bye,

Uli

--
"Ein 32-Bit-Betriebssystem fuer uns?" - "Wozu? Wir haben doch zwei mit 16."
[IBM ad promoting OS/2]