Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate Albums

From: jennifer sherry <jsherry@hngorin.mhs.compuserve.com>
Date: 21 Sep 94 16:24:29 EDT
Subject: Re: Kate Albums
To: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@uunet.uu.net>

Leonard <74674.1424@CompuServe.COM> wrote:

>I have a double album set printed in transparent red
>vinyl.  The set is titled "Kate Bush/ Moving".  It contains
>songs from the May 1979 Hammersmith Odeon concert and the
>December 28, 1979 TV special with Peter Gabriel.  The cover
>says it was mastered in England while the label on the discs
>say it was made in France.  Is this a common set?  And was
>it only released in England?

I have this bootleg, but mine's regular black vinyl, and I got it
in Amherst, Massachusetts.  The one I have says 'Kate Bush/Moving'
on the front, the cover is a photo of what appears to be silkly
material crinkled up with an inset of a Kate photo from
Lionheart.  The sound quality from the Hammersmith Odeon is good,
from the TV special is rather poor.  I don't have it in front of
me so I can't tell you what the labels say.

Just moved and had the fun of going through my entire vinyl
collection; boy, do I own a lot of Kate on vinyl...

-Jennifer Abusheery