Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Official Tori Amos live album

From: nomad@mercury.interpath.net (- Personal Account)
Date: 21 Sep 1994 10:39:10 -0400
Subject: Official Tori Amos live album
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa, rec.music.tori-amos

You would think that mention of an official live album would have
caused some excitement.  Tori specifically asked for feedback
from the interviewer about Internet users.  He said that it
would be very well received.  Is it just me who thinks a Xmas
live album would be one of the best gifts she could give?

Also, in talking with a guy in a CD store, he told me that
YKTR is going to be re-released?  Any truth to this?

Thanks,

JimB