Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate in Rolling Stone

From: Stuart Myerburg <smyerbur@erasure-sl.cc.emory.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 94 13:10:25 -0400
Subject: Kate in Rolling Stone
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

I just got the new _Rolling Stone_ "Women in Rock" special edition.  They
created a little time line to show the progress of women in rock.  1985
is shared by Alison Moyet and Kate, although only Kate got a picture.

While everyone else got a little blurb when they were placed on the time
line, under Kate it simply says "Running Up That Hill."  I guess they

think that's reason enough to put her on the time line.  I can think of
many more reasons, but at least she made it.

Stuart

Stuart Myerburg             		     labspm@unix.cc.emory.edu

"I want to be a lawyer.  I want to be a scholar.  But I really can't be
bothered." - Kate Bush