Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Hennaed One

From: "Karen L. Newcombe" <kln@crl.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 1994 13:30:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: The Hennaed One
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Ok all you San Francisco Torinos.  Natoma alley between Second and Third
streets is plastered with Tori Amos posters.  They are the Spin cover
with a blurb at the bottom about some album or another that is currently
available.

A few of the posters have acquired amusing moustaches (not my doing, I
assure you!) but a lot of them are pristine.  Anyone with a trick for
getting them off the wall has a free poster, or a dozen of them!

Karen  kln@crl.com