Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

This Woman's Work-Extended Edition

From: "MKELAN2.BGPUERZE" <BGPUERZE@MKELAN2.REMNET.AB.COM>
Date: 19 Sep 1994 15:16:15 CDT
Subject: This Woman's Work-Extended Edition
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Comment: MEMO 1994/09/19 15:55

I've just found 2 CDs in the local Alternative Music store called 'This
Woman's Work -Extended Edition 1 & 2".  They contain B sides and 12 inch
versions of Kate's singles.  They're marked 'For Promo Use Only'.  Any ideas
of where they may have come from?
The audio is of very good quality for a bootleg CD.  For me it's like
finding a new Kate album since most of the songs were new to me.  'Burning
Bridge' and 'Not this Time'... excellent.

Bernie