Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

*sigh*

From: jk17669@nyssa.swt.edu (Give me Theatre or give me Death!)
Date: 14 Sep 1994 21:48:17 GMT
Subject: *sigh*
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Well, I just got done reading my very first 150 messages on r/m/g...and I
must say I'm quite taken aback. Here I thought I was an avid Kate fan, only
to get on here and here about videos, books, tours, singles, etc. that I
had no unearthly idea existed. (that's "hear," btw ;) ) At this moment I
feel very small and insignificant.
   I thought that owning all her albums was a nifty accomplishment, but
this.....wow....

  I just want everyone here to understand that even though I classify
myself as a Kate-worshipper (not in the literal sense, but you know
what I mean), my pitiful knowledge is nothing compared to what the rest
of you seem to know. So if I post any really stupid questions or make
an erroneous assumption, please don't flame me too badly.
  I'm here to learn. So teach me.

						Athas Agat!
						Calvin
						JK17669@academia.swt.edu