Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RE: *sigh*

From: dyer_pd@kosmos.wcc.govt.nz
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 1994 15:45:06 +1200
Subject: RE: *sigh*
To: LOVE-HOUNDS@UUNET.UU.NET

Athas Agat writes;

> Here I thought I was an avid Kate fan, only
to get on here and here about videos, books, tours, singles, etc. that I
had no unearthly idea existed. (that's "hear," btw ;) ) At this moment I
feel very small and insignificant.
   I thought that owning all her albums was a nifty accomplishment, but this.....wow....

Owning all Kates albums IS a nifty accomplishment! Don't sell yourself short.
If more people owned all her albums then the world would be a much better place!
                                                    Phil Dyer
                                                    Wellington
                                                    New Zealand