Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RE: Them Heavy People

From: jk17669@nyssa.swt.edu (Give me Theatre or give me Death!)
Date: 14 Sep 1994 20:48:07 GMT
Subject: RE: Them Heavy People
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <2E6F84B6@msmail.trl.oz.au>, "Forward, Jonathan" <JForward@SITGBSD1.TELECOM.com.au> writes:

>]Kate's voice is really beautiful live, and I once again ponder whether
>]Kate will ever tour again ( and maybe in the States this time ).  I realize
>]it's a rare chance, but I figure I'll do my best and write a letter to Kate
>]and beg her.

  If I remember correctly, one of the reasons Kate doesn't tour in the
US is because she's afraid to fly, and getting here by boat would be really
cumbersome.
Just a thought...

						Athas Agat!
						Sir Calvin
						JK17669@academia.swt.edu

S I G  F I L E   U N D E R  C O N S T R U C T I O N   P E N D I N G
			F U R T H E R   F U N D I N G...