Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Knights Templar (KT) reference in Kate Bush FAQ -- Teutonic!!!

From: "Forward, Jonathan" <JForward@SITGBSD1.TELECOM.com.au>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 94 14:05:00 EST
Subject: Re: Knights Templar (KT) reference in Kate Bush FAQ -- Teutonic!!!
To: "rec.music.gaffa" <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>
Encoding: 19 TEXT

Date: Tuesday, 13 September 1994 9:13AM
Marek wrote:

]We owe it to Kate Bush Studies to construe a hermeneutically sound
]interpretive matrix for the precious "Oh, England, my Lionheart"...

 While not peripherising the negative fact-bias of our collective
 cognisance of the subject at hand, I am constrained to enter a
 person-to-person state of affirmative interaction with respect
 to this issue.

"The Listener"

Jonathan Forward, Adelaide Australia.
"Now stop your noses, Readers, all and some,
 for here's a Tun of Midnight work to come"  -  John Dryden