Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RE: Dubbing Fruitopia Ads

From: "Forward, Jonathan" <JForward@SITGBSD1.TELECOM.com.au>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 94 14:20:00 EST
Subject: RE: Dubbing Fruitopia Ads
To: "rec.music.gaffa" <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>
Encoding: 20 TEXT

Date: Tuesday, 13 September 1994 11:36AM
Fiona wrote:

]I do think the rather copyright-conscious CocaCola Co. (tm) might have
]a slight problem with IGG offering to dub copies from the master tape
]CocaCola provided for the TLTCTC showing.

 You're not wrong.  I'd be very careful dealing with a company who even
 own the concept of a white wavy line, or "Dynamic Ribbon"(tm).  You'd
 think they would have taken the entire Olympic rhythmic gymnastic team
 to court by now.

"The Listener"

Jonathan Forward, Adelaide Australia.
"Now stop your noses, Readers, all and some,
 for here's a Tun of Midnight work to come"  -  John Dryden