Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Dubbing Fruitopia Ads

From: Fiona McQuarrie <fmcquarr@upei.ca>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 1994 12:34:28 -0300 (ADT)
Subject: Dubbing Fruitopia Ads
To: "Kate (list) Bush" <love-hounds@uunet.uu.net>

While I appreciate John's desire to share these ads with the rest of
LoveHounds (I still haven't seen 'em....)....

I do think the rather copyright-conscious CocaCola Co. (tm) might have
a slight problem with IGG offering to dub copies from the master tape
CocaCola provided for the TLTCTC showing.

Given the deep pockets of CocaCola and their determination to prevent
infringement of their copyright, I personally wouldn't be caught dead
or alive with a dubbed copy from this tape in my house. I hope that
Allan of IGG thinks this offer through *very* carefully.

Cheers, Fiona