Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Shirts-Sorry for delay

From: Mary Helen Sowell <mhs3c@darwin.clas.virginia.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 1994 15:50:52 GMT
Subject: Re: Shirts-Sorry for delay
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@murdoch.acc.virginia.edu

Hi again :)
Let me amend that previous paragraph. I wasn't able to send out
a letter right after I finished typing it due to HUGE trouble
setting up a mailing list. I'm going to grab a computer whiz
friend and with any luck at all will send all a note tonight or
tomorrow morning.  If you want to fuss at me e-mail me at
mhs3c@mcc.DMT03.virginia.edu, or just say hi. Also, feel free
e-mail me here or at the address at the top if you are
interested in a t-shirt but missed earlier postings.

"It is this that brings us together" Kathy

Mary-Helen the shirt slave