Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

the red shoes

From: Lizanne Minerva <lminerva@freenet.scri.fsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 94 19:04:09 EDT
Subject: the red shoes
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hi,
I'd be surprised if the _Red Shoes_ made it my part of the country,
and wish I knew what that album was about.  I think Jim wrote in abt.
seeing it, how it clarified the music for him.  Enlighten those of us
still in the dark?  It's not my favorite of hers, was relieved to see
someone else express hesitance.  I can't listen to it as easily as
TSW.  HoL remains, for me, her most incredible.

Anyway, I'm curious about the movie and how that helps explain the Red
Shoes album.

Lizanne