Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Various

From: Philip.Sainty@comp.vuw.ac.nz (Philip Sainty)
Date: 1 Sep 1994 09:44:58 GMT
Subject: Re: Various
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <1994Aug29.173513.3893@k12.ucs.umass.edu>,
Albert Steg (Winsor <asteg@k12.ucs.umass.edu> wrote:

>In a previous article, kln@crl.com ("Karen L. Newcombe") says:
>
>>RE: Reagan being Godhead, I wonder if there wasn't something going on the
>>week that the Do Bears bit was filmed . . .

hmmm... is the line the same in Atkinson's "Live in Belfast" album?

>BTW, has anyone else noticed a point in the song where RA can be heard doing
>an extended "Lalalalalalala" but for the first few "la's" his mouth doesn't
>look to be moving? It sure doesn't look like a lip-synch otherwise, but this
>detail puzzles me.

the whole point of a lip-synch is that it doesn't look like one :)

if RA was singing those first few "la"s live, I'll buy a hat and eat it :)

(although, from her murmured "mmm mmm yeahyeahyeahah" bits at the end, I'd
have to say that Kate's singing was probably live)

Philip (caught out by the same thread appearing under a different subject :)