Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Various

From: Gary Moore <gmoore@u.washington.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 1994 13:10:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Various
To: Albert Steg <asteg@k12.ucs.umass.edu>
Cc: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

On Mon, 29 Aug 1994, Albert Steg wrote:

> BTW, has anyone else noticed a point in the song where RA can be heard doing
> an extended "Lalalalalalala" but for the first few "la's" his mouth doesn't
> look to be moving? It sure doesn't look like a lip-synch otherwise, but this
> detail puzzles me.

I've noticed this, too, wondered who was singing at first, and then just
attributed it to, um, I don't know, his mouth not being open very wide.

 gmoore@u.washington.edu        READ LINUX JOURNAL        gary@ssc.com
"the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."
DON'T YOU KNOW THAT UNDERMINING ONE PART OF THE CONSTITUTION SETS A
PRECEDENT FOR UNDERMINING THE REST?  The so-called assault weapons are
used in less than 1/10 of 1% of crimes.  (Beware the assault knife,
assault Chevy, and assault brick; oh, a pencil can be deadly, too).