Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

IED I know what you're talking about

From: "Karen L. Newcombe" <kln@crl.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 1994 20:09:34 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: IED I know what you're talking about
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

IED, KLN remembers that interview where Kate says "I could have died."
I will look through the books I have on hand and see if I can pinpoint
it.  I distinctly remember Kate saying she was very nervous about the
appearance and wan't sure what to wear.  She realized when she saw the
show later that it was the wrong outfit, and the white dress would have
been the right thing.  She specifically mentions the stiletto heels and
the black and red outfit and also how mortified she was to see this
performance.  Is it possible she talked about this in one of the
"friendly" interviews, VH-1 or one of the early ones when she was more
forthcoming?  I can almost hear her voice talking about this which makes
me think I HAVE heard her talk about this.

It was definitely Top of the Pops, definitely very early, but after the
white dress video had been made I think.

Anyone add to this?

Karen  kln@crl.com