Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: MisK.

From: as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (Tree of Schnopia)
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 94 14:33:27 GMT
Subject: Re: MisK.
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@cc.rochester.edu

In <9408190110.tn117010@aol.com> IED0DXM@aol.com writes:

>Jerome Chan asks:  "You mean Kate did all the music for the
>Fruitopia/psychedelic ads?"

>Yes, Jerome, she did.  IED personally is disappointed that the prospect of
>nine miniature Kate Bush musical jewels flitting through the U.S. airwaves
>has sparked so little enthusiasm in this group.  IED certainly hopes some of

That might be because the ads themselves are pretentious, unclued, obnoxious
crap.  I'm really saddened that Kate played a hand in them...but on the
bright side, maybe she saved them from being utterly horrible.

Oh, shit, another unqualified, unsupported pronouncement from me.  Insert
the words "I think" somewhere in there.

Drewcifer

--
Andrew D. Simchik, as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu, simchik@cs.rochester.edu
	FRANK (deadpan): "My name is Bond.  Frank Bond."