Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

fruitopia

From: boxer@cyberspace.com (Brian Clayton)
Date: 19 Aug 1994 06:31:15 -0700
Subject: fruitopia
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

At the risk of being flamed...
I hate to say it,but I like the fruitopia commercials.
Since I found out that La Kate did the music,that is.(I didn't think they
were that awful to start with.The stuff itself is,though.)
Selling out or not, I still like anything she does.
I was thrilled to find this newsgroup 'cuz I was tired of talking to
myself about Kate. I knew I couldn't be the only one.
One other thing,IMHO, Tori can't hold a candle to Kate(sorry,TA fans).
Speaking of which, I have to go change the candle in my Kate shrine...
More than a diehard,
Brian
boxer@cyberspace.com