Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: New Official EMI Live CD of Hammersmith!?!?

From: mk59200@cc.tut.fi (Markku Kolkka)
Date: 12 Aug 1994 14:29:39 GMT
Subject: Re: New Official EMI Live CD of Hammersmith!?!?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

    > Peter Chow From Brighton (UK) adds: Yes, I can confirm that this
    > video/CD thing is a legit EMI release. (...)
    > It is also scheduled for
    > release across Europe but no details about a possible US release
    > date as of yet.

I saw this in the record shop today (220 FIM, aargh!), so it's
released "across Europe" already. There were a number of other similar
CD/videocassette packages. The CD contains the same songs as the
video and the "booklet" is a piece of paper with no info beyond song
titles. I don't own a VCR :-(, so I left it in the shop window.

--
	Markku Kolkka
	mk59200@cc.tut.fi