Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

hammersmith video

From: Gary Moore <gmoore@u.washington.edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 1994 13:12:38 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: hammersmith video
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

In the IGG SPECIAL LIST on Saturday, there was this item:

>KATE BUSH  Hammersmith PAL Video + SOUNDTRACK CD!!!! in special box!! $32.95
>	Yes, it is finally avail. No word on if 'lost' footage has been added!
>	In Stock this Wednesday!

What's particularly special about this?  That it's in PAL, rather than
NTSC, that it comes with a soundtrack CD and that it may have "lost"
footage?

Is tha package available somewhere in NTSC?  Or, if I were a rabid KT
fan, would I buy this and pay someone to put it in NTSC?

P.S.  I'm still working the viewing of the LoveHounds collection into my
schedule, but the other night I found myself in an uninterrupted smile
whilst I viewed never-before-seen-by-me footage.  I will be making my
friends sit through segment after segment until they confess that Kate is
God.

 gmoore@u.washington.edu        gary@ssc.com        surreal@eskimo.com
Private insurance pays less than 13% of private medical costs.  In 1965,
before Medicare & Medicaid, health care was 6% of GNP; today it's 15%,
and going up, even though the number of people covered hasn't changed
much.  We need LESS government involvement, not more.