Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: tapetree

From: Vincent Maybay <Vincent.Maybay@ColumbiaSC.NCR.COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 1994 21:35:42 GMT
Subject: Re: tapetree
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news <news@ncrcae.columbiasc.NCR.COM>

I >In article <bresloff-030894121229@opm06.aps.anl.gov> Cyndy Bresloff writes:
>In article <31ekkj$fst@search01.news.aol.com>, berniepuer@aol.com
>(BerniePuer) wrote:
>
>Re: TapeTree:
>
>> Anyone, please respond with how I can get a copy (if it's not too late) .
>
>Me too, me too!!!
>
>-Cyndy

I, a new-comer to the wonderful world of netuse, would love information on how
to order this copy as well.  Having enjoyed Kate Bush's music for years, this
tape would be a welcome addition to a collection expanding to include the video
format.  She's simply sensational!!!  This may have been explained before (I may
have missed it since I am new to this thread) but what is the TapeTree and how
does one "reach for it"?

Sincerely,
Vincent

AT&T Global Information Solutions