Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TLTCATC in Finland (more info)

From: mk59200@cc.tut.fi (Markku Kolkka)
Date: 12 Aug 1994 14:39:24 GMT
Subject: TLTCATC in Finland (more info)
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Even if this stuff is mostly of interest to Finns only, I'll keep
writing in English because the distribution can't be limited to
Finland only.

I have now a ticket for the 14:00 Sunday showing. No numbered seats,
so better be there early to get the best seats. Tickets are DIRT
CHEAP, only 20 FIM! Buy yours today! :-)

Is the film projection/sound system in "Louhisali" any good?

Apparently I'm not the only one having trouble typing the film's
title. I wonder what Freudian slip (or was it a spelling "correction"
program) resulted in the title printed on the ticket bought from
Lippupalvelu (no, I won't post a spoiler) :-)

--
	Markku Kolkka
	mk59200@cc.tut.fi