Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Female Fans + UK TV KaTe Appearence

From: rjc@cogsci.edinburgh.ac.uk
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 94 06:58:57 BST
Subject: Re: Female Fans + UK TV KaTe Appearence
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

In article <329knk$1mt5@rs6a.wln.com>, Parmly Billings Lib (pbl) writes:

pbl> Excuse me? Maybe I'm just slow on the uptake, or maybe the song's on
pbl> _Lionheart_ (sorry, I not that fond of the album, so I play it vvery
pbl> rarely), but *which* song is about menstruation?

Well, there's _Strange_Phenomena_; ``Every girl knows about the punctual
blues[...]''.

Tonight's (ok, this morning's) `Album Show' has a section on the LA
Gershwin tribute, including showing the video for The Man I Love (a
fragment early on, then more later). The show is repeated later in he
week, at least on Scottish TV, I don't know about other regions, so if
you missed it you can catch it then. Not very exciting, just KaTe in a
wide collared coat, a band in the background etc.

--
rjc@cogsci.ed.ac.uk			_O_