Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate #27 in U.K.

From: araiguma@teamhbbs.com (Araiguma)
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 94 23:28:00 -0800
Subject: Kate #27 in U.K.
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net

-=> Quoting Karen L. Newcombe to All <=-

KLN> Checking out Billboard yesterday I found Kate listed at #27 single
KLN> w/The  Man I Love.

KLN> Also found a book on cats that do paintings . . . totally unrelated to
KLN> Kate . . . does anyone know anything about this?  Really weird.

I've seen a review, and leafed through the book a bit in the store. Very
silly--even more so if you have a little background in art
history/criticism. It's a pretty good parody of a lot of art criticism...

Araiguma
... Beware of all clothes that require new enterprises.
---
. Blue Wave/QWK v2.12 .

----
{   Presentation of the preceding message was made possible by Team H BBS   }
{   Team H BBS.  Anime.  Pagan.  Fat.  GLB.   510-236-5114 / 510-235-6082   }
{ BBS information and a free sample is at  ftp.netcom.com  in  /pub/Team_H  }